27th June 2019, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for an Education Loan in ICICI Bank to study BTech course?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to take an education loan from ICICI Bank for studying BTech course. I have an account in ICICI Bank, that is why, I want to apply for an education loan over there. Can anyone tell me how can I proceed? What is the terms and conditions? Please tell me as soon as possible.

3rd July 2019, 01:01 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for an Education Loan in ICICI Bank to study BTech course?

To apply for an Education Loan:--

1. Visit the official website for ICICI Bank Education Loan.

2. Click on Apply Now

3. Fill out the form with all essential details

4. Upload the mandatory documents (if required.)

5. Submit the form and take out a print out of the application.

6. Visit the ICICI bank branch for further formalities.

Loan Eligibility

Indian National--- The applicant should be an Indian citizen or must hold an Indian passport.

Co-Borrower--- Student/parent/guardian are co-jointly borrowers.

Eligible Courses---- The loan should be pursued for graduation or postgraduation professional/technical courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?