22nd July 2019, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Does ICICI Bank offers an Education Loan to study BSc(IT) course?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study BSc(IT) course. I belong to a poor family so I need education loan for this. I don’t have an account in ICICI Bank but I have heard that they are providing an education loan. So, they provide education loan for BSc(IT) course?

24th July 2019, 06:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does ICICI Bank offers an Education Loan to study BSc(IT) course?

Yes, if you have got admission at a recognised college then surely ICICI bank will have no problem with education loan provided you fulfill all the other criteria. Just make sure you have got a guarantor and all the required documents before you are applying.

You need to contact the nearest branch of the bank to apply for the education loan. Just fill the form and submit it with all the required documents to the branch. Bank will verify the candidate's detail and then only they will offer you the loan.
25th July 2019, 04:35 PM
Quiz Master

Default Re: Does ICICI Bank offers an Education Loan to study BSc(IT) course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am interested to study BSc(IT) course. I belong to a poor family so I need education loan for this. I don’t have an account in ICICI Bank but I have heard that they are providing an education loan. So, they provide education loan for BSc(IT) course?
Yes, the ICICI Bank gives Education loan for studying BSc and their Interest rate is 11.50 %.
The eligibility criteria for getting Education loan :-
i) The student should be an Indian National.
ii) He should have secured admission in an approved university or college.
iiI) The prospective student should have cleared 12th standard, (10+2).

For more information you can visit the official link:
https://www.icicibank.com/Personal-B...page?#toptitle
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?