10th March 2019, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

On what basis ICICI Bank offers Education Loan for MBA program? What are the interest charges of ICICI Bank Education Loan?

I want to get loan from ICICI Bank for my MBA program. Can you tell me about the percentage extra they charge for giving loan and tell me on what base they gives loan? I want to know the ICICI Bank Education Loans facility for my course.

11th March 2019, 01:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: On what basis ICICI Bank offers Education Loan for MBA program? What are the interest charges of ICICI Bank Education Loan?

You need to secure admission at any recognised management college through entrance exam like CAT/MAT/GMAT/XAT. Once you secure admission you will become eligible to apply for education loan at any reputed bank branch near to your residence or inside the college campus.

Normally, interest rates for education loan are between 12% to 14% and vary according to the RBI guidelines. Just make sure you have a guarantor to apply for the education loan.
12th March 2019, 08:09 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: On what basis ICICI Bank offers Education Loan for MBA program? What are the interest charges of ICICI Bank Education Loan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get loan from ICICI Bank for my MBA program. Can you tell me about the percentage extra they charge for giving loan and tell me on what base they gives loan? I want to know the ICICI Bank Education Loans facility for my course.
There is no extra percentage charge for providing education loan in ICICI bank and, they will give the education loan based on your academic result and institution/university reputation. I am outlining its feature loan details are Given below,

- Rate of interest - 15% for the Education loan and the,
- Processing fees- Nil
- Prepayment charges - no

For future Details contact - http/icici-bank-education-loan/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?