17th June 2019, 04:31 AM
Unregistered

On what basis ICICI Bank offers an Education Loan to BDS aspirant? What are the interest charges of ICICI Bank Education Loan?

I want to get an education loan from ICICI Bank for my BDS program. Can you tell me that how much percentage extra they will charge for giving an education loan and tell me on what basis they avail an education loan? I want to know the ICICI Bank education loan facility for my course.

21st June 2019, 06:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: On what basis ICICI Bank offers an Education Loan to BDS aspirant? What are the interest charges of ICICI Bank Education Loan?

If you have secured admission at a recognised dental college for your BDS degree then surely you will be able to apply for education loan at ICICI bank. You will need a guarantor to apply for an education loan. Just make sure anyone from your family who is earning is ready to support you.

They will conduct a verification process once you have submitted the application to the bank. Any previous pending debt will be taken into account and if you and your guarantor have a good credit score then you will have a good chance of getting the education loan.
22nd June 2019, 02:22 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: On what basis ICICI Bank offers an Education Loan to BDS aspirant? What are the interest charges of ICICI Bank Education Loan?

Yes, that's correct. The bank offers loan to the candidates looking forward to pursue graduate or post graduate level course.

You will need to submit your admission letter along with all the relevant documents to apply for the education loan in ICICI bank.

The rate of Interest for education loan in ICICI bank would be 11.50 per year.

You can check the website https://www.icicibank.com for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?