18th January 2019, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Does Kotak Mahindra Bank offer an Education Loan to study Engineering Diploma course? Procedure to apply?

I am interested to do Diploma in Engineering. So, I want to apply an education loan for this course. I came to know that Kotak Mahindra Bank provides an education loan for such course. Is it true? If yes, then tell me about the process to apply in this education loan.

22nd January 2019, 08:55 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Kotak Mahindra Bank offer an Education Loan to study Engineering Diploma course? Procedure to apply?

Yes, Kotak Mahindra Bank offer an Education Loan to study Engineering Diploma course. You just need to have a secured the admission to Engineering Diploma course through an entrance test or through merit based selection process to be eligible to get education loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank. You should be an Indian national.

To get Kotak Mahindra Bank Education Loan, you can apply online through its official website i.e. https://www.kotak.com/en.html
Or you can visit the nearest Kotak Mahindra Bank branch to apply for education loan. The bank representative then will guide you for further process.

Last edited by ppsahu; 24th January 2019 at 07:47 AM. Reason: Add answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?