21st September 2018, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and requirements to apply for Kotak Mahindra Bank Education Loan to study PGDM in IIM?

I want to study PGDM in IIM through education loan. I am looking for an education loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank. Can I know what are the requirements for applying an education loan in this bank? Kindly let me know the eligibility criteria also. Thank you!

11th August 2022, 09:19 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and requirements to apply for Kotak Mahindra Bank Education Loan to study PGDM in IIM?

Eligibility
Must be an Indian citizen
Must have secured admission
Have a co applicant (mother or father)
Passport and visa for overseas studies
Admission letter from college or university

Parents need to submit their income proof to show repayment capacity for borrowed loan
Adhaar card
PAN card
Passport
Driving licence
Educational certificate
Admission letter
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?