24th December 2018, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

What amount I will get in Kotak Mahindra Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad? Interest rates schemes of Kotak Mahindra Bank Education Loan?

Sir, I want to do my MS in Abroad. I am interested to do MS in Germany. For this I want to apply for any education loan. My father has an account in Kotak Mahindra Bank. I am thinking to visit in the branch of Kotak Mahindra Bank for getting information. But before this I want to know upto what amount they will give me in education loan for my MS? Also tell me the interest rates of this education loan?

27th July 2022, 09:05 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What amount I will get in Kotak Mahindra Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad? Interest rates schemes of Kotak Mahindra Bank Education Loan?

On confirmation of admission one can get upto INR 10 lacs for Indian colleges and INR 20 lacs for abroad colleges.

There is no such limit on sanction of amount to students. It totally varies depending on the bank and need of applicant.
In case of need of higher amount they can talk to the bank manager for sanction of higher amount.

The loan offered by the bank , their interest range is 11.5% to 24%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?