3rd June 2018, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Does South Indian Bank offer Education Loan to study B.Optometry?

Hello Sir, I have applied for Medical entrance exams and my aim is to study B.Optometry course. I belongs to a middle class family so I need education loan for this. I have a student account in South Indian Bank. So, they provide education loan for B.Optometry course?

Related Questions:
  1. Interest rates of South Indian Bank Education Loan to study in AIIMS?
  2. Which branch of South Indian Bank of Chennai should I consult for an education loan? Eligibility to get an education loan from it?
  3. Maximum amount one can get in an Education Loan of South Indian Bank to study Master of Physiotherapy?
  4. Detailed information about South Indian Bank Education Loan Scheme?
  5. What are the benefits of an Education Loan offered by South Indian Bank?
  6. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  7. Financial assistance to complete BE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Interest rates charge against Education Loan in Indian Bank to study in B.Pharmacy?
  9. Eligibility and documentation to apply for an Education Loan in South Indian Bank for MGM-IHMCT admission?
  10. What kind of security is demanded under South Indian Bank Education Loan scheme?
  11. Can South Indian Bank grant an education loan at a time for two child? Terms and conditions for it?
  12. Does Syndicate Bank offer Education Loan to study BDS program? -- [New]
  13. Should I apply for an Education Loan in Indian Overseas Bank to study in B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  14. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  15. Indian Bank offer Education Loan for BSc(Agriculture) course?
  16. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  17. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Indian Bank for BBA course?
  18. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
30th June 2018, 07:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does South Indian Bank offer Education Loan to study B.Optometry?

Yes, the South Indian Bank offers an education loan for pursuing B.Optometry course. Candidates who have secured admission to any Diploma/ Degree course in a recognised college/ university through entrance examination/ merit based selection process are eligible to apply for an education loan in South Indian Bank. So, if you have secured admission to B.Optometry course, you are eligible to apply for an education loan in South Indian Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?