2nd March 2015, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Does WBMDFC provides Education Loan to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for WBMDFC Scholarship?

Hello
Please give me right information
and tell me steps towards WBMDFC scholarship.
I am in B.Tech 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering.
And also tell me that WBMDFC finance education loan also?
What is the details?

7th March 2015, 12:23 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does WBMDFC provides Education Loan to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for WBMDFC Scholarship?

Yes, WBMDFC provides education loan as well as scholarships. The education loan and scholarship is given to the minority communities of West Bengal. The minority communities include Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Parsees and Jains. You can get education loan or scholarship if you belong to any of the minority communities mentioned above.

The detailed notification of 2014-2015 scholarship and 2014-2015 education loan have been attached below for your kind reference. Kindly refer to the attachments below and you will get all the details of scholarship.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf WBMDC Education Loan.pdf(49.4 KB, 44 views)
File Type: doc WBMDFC Scholarship.doc(47.5 KB, 41 views)

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?