9th February 2014, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Cheque not received from WBMDFC yet

Sir, I am Syed Sajjad Hossen. I apply for West Bengal Minority Scholarship 2011-2012. I check my name on their website as a selected candidate. But I am not recive any cheque from them? What I do?

8th May 2014, 07:55 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cheque not received from WBMDFC yet

If you are selected and you didn't received the cheque after 30 days of displaying the names of selected candidate on there site then it is serious problem. You need to contact them for same. You need to write an official letter to them that you still not get any cheque from there side. Ask them about your cheque.

Sometime it may be problem due to courier provider or Postal service. Kindly be in touch with postal department too. Because if they had delivered the cheque to wrong address then also it may create problem for you. So kindly contact with WBMDFC.

They will cancel the cheque if the cheque is delivered to wrong address and then they will issue new cheque to you. So don't worry you will get your cheque. As you had told that Scholarship is of 2011-2012 year so it is already too late chances are less but still you may try for getting your cheque.

Address:

AMBER,
DD-27/E, Sector-I,
Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700064
Phone Nos:
Education and General Enquiries : 033 40047469

Hope you will get.
29th March 2015, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cheque not received from WBMDFC yet

My bank account number was wrong what should I do for the scholarship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?