14th February 2015, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

When the online application form of WBMDFC Scholarship will be released?

hello
when i apply online for scholarship of wbmdfc?
please tell me when the form comes online?
please tell me as soon as possible
with regards

Related Questions:
  1. Why I am not getting my WBMDFC Scholarship if my friend got?
  2. Procedure to register in WBMDFC Scholarship?
  3. Why I am not getting WBMDFC Scholarship from last 2 times continuously?
  4. How can I apply for WBMDFC Scholarship if secured 85.6% in 12th Commerce being a B.Com 1st year student?
  5. Applied for WBMDFC scholarship and selected but not recived cheque, why?
  6. When I will get my WBMDFC Scholarship being a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for WBMDFC Scholarship for 12th and B.Tech 1st year students?
  8. Can I get Education Loan from WBMDFC having less than 50%?
  9. When will I get the scholarship if I have submitted the online application form?
  10. When the application form of Minority scholarship will be released?
  11. Eligibility to get scholarship for IIT student? From where I will get the application form? Last date of form submission?
  12. How can I edit and correct online application form of IOCL Scholarship?
  13. How can I get scholarship being a student of MBBS 2nd year? Requirements to get scholarship? From where I will get the application form?
  14. Can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 76.5% in 12th? When the application form will be released?
  15. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89% in 12th standard? Procedure to get application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Cheque not received from WBMDFC yet
  17. Is there any scholarship available for a candidate who has secured 92.6% in 12th CBSE? When the application form will be available?
  18. When the application form of Pre-Matric scholarship will be released? Procedure to apply?
15th March 2023, 01:28 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: When the online application form of WBMDFC Scholarship will be released?

The West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation (WBMDFC) has initiated a scholarship scheme to provide financial assistance to students who are unable to continue their education due to financial constraints. The online application process for the WBMDFC Scholarship 2022-23 has started and you can apply for various scholarships available on their official website wbmdfcscholarship.org.

The last date for submission of Aikyashree & other Scholarship schemes is extended up to 31st March 2023. You can also contact them through their dedicated email ID: [email protected] or dedicated WhatsApp number: 8017071714 for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?