7th September 2015, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Is Education loan available for studying in Government Pilot Colleges?

Is Education loan available for studying in Government Pilot Colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Pilot training? Can I get education loan for pilot course after 12th?
  2. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan if study MBBS in any government college?
  4. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  5. How to get education loan for becoming Pilot after 12th standard in Kerala?
  6. List of government colleges, institutes or universities and their address in Ahmedabad for Animation and 3D Multimedia courses? List of banks which provides education loan?
  7. Is education loan possible for expenses other than tuition fees? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Son of a government employee can get exemption in Education Loan?
  9. Am I eligible to get education loan from government banks at simple securities?
  10. Which Bank can provide Education Loan or Rs. 24 Lacs to do Pilot Training course?
  11. Education loan for studying M.Tech?
  12. Does Government Banks offer Education Loan to study B.Tech? Chances of getting Education Loan?
  13. Is it possible to extend Bank Education Loan to study MBA if doing B.Tech with Education Loan?
  14. Is there any free or sponsored seat available for poor student to join Pilot training course? Is there any bank which can pay the whole loan?
  15. Can I get Education Loan again to study PGDM in IIM if already studying B.Tech with Education Loan?
  16. Can I apply for education loan while studying at NIT Calicut? Government aids and other financial aids?
  17. What are the actions taken by Bank against me if failing to repay Education Loan?
  18. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
9th September 2015, 07:25 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Education loan available for studying in Government Pilot Colleges?

Yes, one can apply educational loan for studying in government pilot colleges.

The educational loan is offered for all Indian national who need financial assistance.

To avail educational loan one must have secured admission in any of the recognized college to pursue a valid and recognized course.

The minimum educational loan offered without any security is Rs.4 lacs.

All nationalized banks offer educational loans.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?