22nd April 2016, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Education Loan for a High School student of Corporate School, Hyderabad?

Respected Sir/Madam,
Can I seek an Educational Loan for my son who is pursuing High School in a Corporate School of Hyderabad? Please let me know about this as the school fee is above my budget now. Please help me in this regard.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan against High School marksheet of Rs. 4 Lacs to study B.Tech?
  2. Can I get an Education Loan to study MBA if my father is retired High School Teacher?
  3. How may I know about the SSC exam centre in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Education Loan to study in a Business School without a guarantor?
  5. List of girls schools near Kharghar/Navi Mumbai which are affiliated to Maharashtra State Board?
  6. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 2 Lacs to deposit admission fee if already applied through college? Should I take Personal Loan?
  8. Best 12th school in Hyderabad after 11th from Sainik school, Korukonda?
  9. How can I apply for Education Loan if getting 40% scholarship to study in London School of Economics and Political Science?
  10. Reputed GSEB Secondary English Medium schools in Ahmedabad?
  11. Can i get education loan even after failing in Ist semester?
  12. Education details for Somali nationality student with 36 years old in India and have done secondary school in Kenya?
  13. What to do to get an Education loan for Corporate Law studies?
  14. Names of distance colleges where I can get after scoring 41.3%?
  15. Eligibility for MCET entrance exam of AP after pre primary education in AP and high school in MH?
  16. List all the top residential CBSE schools in Vadodra?
  17. Is MBA graduates eligible to teach Accounts in High school?
  18. List of Government aided free English medium schools for Girls in Navi Mumbai?
28th April 2016, 03:38 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Education Loan for a High School student of Corporate School, Hyderabad?

Yes you can apply for an Educational Loan for your son now as he is studying in a Corporate School in Hyderabad.
The rules of the Educational in this case is also the same as that of college students who seek for the Educational Loan.
You will have to start repaying the Bank in equal installments 6 months after the completion of your sons Schooling.
So you are eligible to apply for the Educational Loan to the Bank of your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?