23rd September 2015, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Education Loan to study B.Tech for an OBC candidate?

Hello,
I am P.Swaminadh and I have got seat in NIT for B.Tech course. I am an OBC candidate and I want to apply for an Education Loan as I am unable to fund my education. Kindly help me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. Education Loan to study B.Tech for an OBC candidate? -- [New]
  2. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad with mentioned percentage in overall academic?
  3. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  4. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  5. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  6. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for a candidate whose father is NRI?
  7. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study MDS in UK?
  8. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  10. What kind of benefits I will get to apply for Bank Education Loan for studying B.Tech being a female candidate?
  11. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father has no property?
  12. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  13. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  14. Education loan for studying M.Tech?
  15. Is it difficult to get Education Loan to study MBA in India for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan?
  16. What kind of exemption I will get in Education Loan to study B.Tech through JEE Main being a ST candidate?
  17. Eligibility to get Education Loan to study MS(Pharmacy)?
  18. Education Loan scheme to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 96.44% in 12th Commerce and 60% in B.Com?
28th May 2017, 12:57 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Education Loan to study B.Tech for an OBC candidate?

Those candidates who have got secured admission in the recognized university/college/institute are eligible to apply for the education loan so that they can pursue their higher studies. The candidate/borrower need to submit the photocopies of necessary documents required by the bank like Id proof, Address proof, Admission proof(Call letter, fee receipt), Educational documents, Income certificate of the parent. The borrower should be the citizen of India and can get Rs. 10 lac to study in India and Rs. 20 lac to study abroad. You need to visit the official website of the bank in which you are going to apply for the education loan then after you have click on the tab named as "personal banking" after clicking on it another page will appear then you have to click on the tab "education loan" after that you need to download the application form and have to fill it very carefully then after you need to upload all the documents and have to wait for the sanction of loan or else you can visit the nearest branch of the bank and can meet the branch manager, he will explain everything and can fill up the form in the guidance of branch manager.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?