1st July 2014, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Education loan for TV Production and Journalism course from a mid range institute?

I am in search for a loan as i want a loan for my course t.v production and journalism from a mid range institute.

Related Questions:
  1. Education loan is easily available for mid level institutes? Success rate of loan sanctions to mid level institutes?
  2. Fees structure of MBA at any mid level institute? How to apply for Education loan at any mid level bank?
  3. HM Institutes are not recognised for education loan?
  4. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  5. Which engineering colleges could I get with 68 marks in MHT CET? Cutoff of colleges in Pune?
  6. How can I get education loan if have no mortgage to show?
  7. Which are the top government colleges for Journalism in Delhi?
  8. List of government colleges, institutes or universities and their address in Ahmedabad for Animation and 3D Multimedia courses? List of banks which provides education loan?
  9. How to get education loan for studying B.Ed from a reputed institute?
  10. Chances of getting 2-3 months Internship programme at Doordarshan for diploma in Master Programme in TV Production, Direction and Broadcasting Journalism student?
  11. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  12. How Education Loan scheme works? Any bank provides cash payment to students or it is done directly to institute?
  13. Form dates for IIMC M.A Mass Communication?
  14. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What path should I choose after 12th to become a Journalist?
  16. What is the main criteria and condition required to become a journalist
  17. Education loan for studying M.Tech?
  18. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
23rd May 2016, 10:43 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Education loan for TV Production and Journalism course from a mid range institute?

You can definitely get education loan to pursue TV production and journalism course from a mid range institute. Since the fees of this course is not very high, so you can easily get education loan once you get admission in a well recognized institute. Once you get admission call, approach any bank near your residence with the admission letter and the prospectus of the concerned institute. It is better to approach the bank where you have an account. Contact the branch manager and have a discussion with him/her concerning the education loan. If there is positive response, act as per the bank's instructions to complete all the norms and comply with the terms and conditions to get your loan sanctioned. If the bank rejects your loan request, you should try for other banks especially private sector banks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?