9th June 2014, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Education loan is easily available for mid level institutes? Success rate of loan sanctions to mid level institutes?

Is education loan is available in any mid level institute? whats the success rate that mid level institutes get loan
Plz contact me at

10th June 2014, 01:28 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Education loan is easily available for mid level institutes? Success rate of loan sanctions to mid level institutes?

Education system has changed a lot. Now it is easy to pursue higher studies inspite of financial instability and the credit of it goes to the education loan system. Now, getting education loan sanctioned is easier since there are many banks and all are eager to offer education loan as there is high prospect of its return.

Yes, education loan is available for mid level institute. However, the institute should be recognized by councils like UGC and AICTE. Most of the time it is seen if the academic background of the candidate is good and the institute has good placement record, then the banks sanction the loans. It can be said that the success rate is well above 90 percent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?