27th February 2023, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Education scholarship for pursuing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan

I am studying MBBS in kyrgyzstan i have completed my second year of my course now my parents are not able to pay my tution fee. Please provide me any scholarship or further help then i can continue my study otherwise my future will be destroy please provide me any help

28th February 2023, 12:25 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Education scholarship for pursuing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan

There are several scholarship opportunities available for students pursuing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. Here are some options you can consider:

Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) Scholarship: The ICCR offers scholarships to international students, including Indian students, who wish to study in Kyrgyzstan. The scholarship covers tuition fees, accommodation, and a monthly stipend. You can visit the ICCR website for more information and application details.

Ministry of Education Scholarship: The Kyrgyz Ministry of Education offers scholarships to international students studying in Kyrgyzstan. You can contact the ministry's scholarship department for more information and application details.

Embassy Scholarships: Some embassies in Kyrgyzstan offer scholarships to students from their respective countries. You can contact your country's embassy in Kyrgyzstan to inquire about any scholarship opportunities available.

Private Scholarships: There are several private organizations and foundations that offer scholarships to international students studying in Kyrgyzstan. You can conduct an online search for such opportunities.

In addition to scholarships, you can also consider working part-time while studying to support yourself financially. Many universities in Kyrgyzstan offer part-time jobs to international students. You can check with your university's international office for such opportunities.

It is important to note that scholarship opportunities vary depending on the institution and the country of origin of the student. Therefore, it is advisable to research and apply for multiple scholarship options to increase your chances of receiving financial assistance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?