19th February 2015, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study MBBS in Abroad with 100% scholarship? Entrance exams to study MBBS in Abroad with scholarship?

Hello
I want to study mbbs in abroad in 100% scholarship
for doing mbbs what entrance i have to give also
for getting scholarship of 100%.
Is 100% scholarship possible of getting?

20th February 2015, 12:56 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study MBBS in Abroad with 100% scholarship? Entrance exams to study MBBS in Abroad with scholarship?

No, it is not possible to get full scholarship, even from the top universities. That's because no foreign university will provide free education for any student. If you are a merit student, you can get some scholarship from the university and even some part-time jobs, which includes Assistant-ships, Grant-ships, etc., through which you can pay some of your fees.
To study MBBS in Aboard, first you have to complete SAT exam. That's because SAT score is mandatory requirement to apply for Bachelor's course admission at most of the foreign universities. After completing the SAT exam, you can apply for MBBS admission by sending your test score along with your application.

SAT exam Pattern:-
Following is the exam pattern of SAT

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?