9th November 2017, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

How to get education loan from SBI while studying MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan?

Sir, I have got admission in MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan and now looking for education loan due to financial problem. Please tell me how can I get education loan from SBI?

Related Questions:
  1. Does SBI bank provide education loan for doing MBBS in Philippines? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to apply online for an education loan while studying in Ukraine at SBI? Necessary documents required for it?
  3. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  4. How long does it takes for approval application form of an education loan from SBI?
  5. Can I get education loan to study MBBS if my father has a job in Dubai?
  6. Chances to get further education loan from SBI if have already taken one loan?
  7. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  8. Which Bank provides education loan to MBBS 1st year student?
  9. Whether a candidate is eligible to get amount against accidental purpose in education loan granted by SBI? -- [New]
  10. Terms and condition to get additional education loan from SBI if already taken for BE course?
  11. Is there a range on Interest rate charge under Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Whether backlog may cause discontinuing in education loan taken from SBI?
  13. Can I get education loan for studying MBBS in the AMA School of Medicine?
  14. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  15. Chances to get an education loan on BE degree from SBI?
  16. Can SBI give an education loan to study BA LLB from Chitkara University?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan again from SBI for study M.Tech if haven't paid the amount which was taken for B.Tech?
  18. Do Bank offers Education Loan to an Orphan to study MBBS?
16th November 2017, 08:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get education loan from SBI while studying MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan?

You can apply for education loan on the basis of your admission confirmation at the nearest SBI branch. You need to submit the application along with all the relevant documents.

Banks will review your application and conduct a verification of the college and your background. If they find everything fine, then surely you will get the education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?