7th July 2018, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in ASISC Scholarship Exam for 8th student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in 8th right now. I want to apply in ASISC Scholarship Exam. I want to know about my eligibility as I am an ICSE student. So, please let me know about the eligibility criteria for appearing in this scholarship exam?

10th July 2018, 06:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in ASISC Scholarship Exam for 8th student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in 8th right now. I want to apply in ASISC Scholarship Exam. I want to know about my eligibility as I am an ICSE student. So, please let me know about the eligibility criteria for appearing in this scholarship exam?

The ASISC Scholarship Examination 2018 is open to students studying in Class I to VIII. Students from the schools affiliated to the Council for the ICSE examination who are members of ASISC are eligible to participate in the ASISC Scholarship Examination 2018. Any number of students can appear for the examination from a school. Students can find the details in the ASISC Scholarship website link given Click Here
10th July 2018, 07:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Those students are studying in ICSE affiliated schools, are eligible to apply for this scholarship. The scholarship exam is conducted for students up to class VIII.

Hence, if you are studying in class 8th, in a ICSE board school, then surely you will be eligible to apply.
10th July 2018, 09:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear in ASISC Scholar examination being a 8th standard student. Candidates from the schools affiliated to the Council for the ICSE examination who are members of ASISC are eligible to apply for ASISC Scholarship examination. The last date for submission of application form is 10th July 2018.
26th July 2018, 09:34 PM
Narendra2121

Candidates from the schools affiliated to the Council for the ICSE examination who are members of ASISC will be eligible to participate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?