26th December 2014, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Pre-Matric Scholarship for 8th student?

Hello Sir
I am studying in class 8.....
I want a scholarship for my study..
I have heard about pre matric scholarship
can you tell me about this scholarship for me in details?
With regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Scholarship programs for B.Tech student?
  2. Detailed information about scholarship for 12th passed student of Nepal?
  3. Where to get the application form for BC-E muslims -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility to get scholarship for Matriculation?
  5. How to take benefit of Rajiv Gandhi Fellowship scheme? How can I get this scholarship?
  6. Scholarship for 8th ranker in Rajasthan board at 12th commerce?
  7. How can I get scholarship on 82% marks in 8th standard?
  8. How can I get a scholarship with 82% marks in 8th standard?
  9. What can I do to become an Automobile Engineer? I am a Matric Student -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for scholarship?
  11. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply in Post Matric Scholarship for B.Tech candidate from PTU?
  13. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship? Whether scholarship is only for students of Indian institutes?
  14. Jabeena admission number and date to fill the forms online for post matric scholarship
  15. Detailed information about scholarship for a candidate who has secured 88.4% in 12th Science CBSE?
  16. Procedure to get scholarship to study at Pearl Academy of Fashion for Matriculation student?
  17. Detailed information and procedure to apply in MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89.4% in 12th? Last date of application? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Detailed information about CSSS Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 90.8% in 12th CBSE?
27th December 2014, 03:48 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Detailed information about Pre-Matric Scholarship for 8th student?

There is a scholarship program called as Inspire Scholarship and they are giving scholarship to 6th class to 10th class students of Rs 5000 to each student. They are giving scholarship to every 2 students in each school. So you may apply for same scholarship.

You are eligible for Inspire Scholarship only and only If:

>>You are studying in 6th to 10th class.

>>Your age must be between 10 to 15 years.

So if you are topper of your school OR Class then you may apply for Inspire Scholarship by clicking on the below link.

Click Here to apply for Inspire Scholarship
9th August 2018, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information about Pre-Matric Scholarship for 8th student?

If possible please provide a Scholarship for my daughter Shagufta Raihaan studying 8 th class.

Riyaz Shamed.

9133200090/8317512364.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?