7th July 2018, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Registration procedure of ASISC Scholarship Exam for 6th ICSE student?

Hi everyone, I want to register for ASISC Scholarship Exam. My daughter is studying in 6th from ICSE Board. So, I just want to know about the procedure for registration. Can you please let me know about the registration procedure?

27th July 2018, 09:24 PM
Narendra2121

Default Re: Registration procedure of ASISC Scholarship Exam for 6th ICSE student?

Procedure for registration is as follows.

-Entry Form and Candidate’s list should be submitted online through website and click on the scholarship icon in the home page
-For online entries one must log in through the login ID and password
-The login ID and password is same as last year. If any doubts, contact the Secretary.
-The DD for the amount noted in the entry form should be send to The Secretary - Treasurer, ASISC, Sarvodaya Vidyalaya, Mar Ivanios Vidyanagar, Nalanchira, Trivandrum-15by last date of application.

-The DD should be in the following format - The Secretary – Treasurer, ASISC payable at Trivandrum

-ASISC Scholarship Examination Entry Form can be Download from the web site.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?