2nd August 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in Youva Master Stroke All India Drawing Competition for 10th student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th right now. I want to apply in Youva Master Stroke All India Drawing Competition. I want to know about my eligibility as I am a CBSE student. So, please let me know about the eligibility criteria for appearing in this scholarship exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Youva Master Stroke All India Drawing Competition?
  2. Benefits of appearing in Youva Master Stroke All India Drawing Competition?
  3. Registration procedure of Youva Master Stroke All India Drawing Competition for 8th CBSE student?
  4. Important dates of Youva Master Stroke All India Drawing Competition 2018
  5. Availability of Music and Drawing courses after class 10th?
  6. Eligibility criteria for Masters of Fine Arts(Drawing and Painting)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is there any Master course in Engineering Drawing stream?
  8. Eligibility to appear in ICWA Essay Competition for 8th student?
  9. Eligibility to appear in Google India Code to Learn Contest for 10th student?
  10. Can I study MCA, M.Sc(IT) or Master's in Computer in India and Abroad after completing BCA from Sikkim Manipal University?
  11. PTU Diploma Course 1st Year- Engineering Drawing-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  12. Cutoff for engineering admission? Details of Architecture engineering? Which exams should be give for Architecture Engineering?
  13. Can an ICSE students give competition in IIT entrance?
  14. Can I study Master of Fine Arts being a B.Com graduate with Drawing Diploma certificate?
  15. Eligibility criteria for various degrees after B.Com?
  16. Which is a better choice for me of doing M.Sc IT course within India or Abroad after completion of B.Sc in IT?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria required to become a Drawing Teacher? What is the procedure to apply for the post?
  18. Tell me the eligibility criteria for Drawing Teacher post in government sector?
10th August 2018, 10:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Youva Master Stroke All India Drawing Competition for 10th student?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for You a Master Stroke All India Drawing Competition being a 10th standard student. Candidates who are pursuing Nursery to 10th standard from a recognised board are eligible to apply for You a Master Stroke All India Drawing Competition. The last date for submission of application form is 15th August 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?