6th August 2019, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Aspire Scholarship Scheme for a BTech student?

Hello, I am studying in BTech. I want to apply for Aspire Scholarship Scheme. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this fellowship specially allotted to such fellowers. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

11th August 2019, 10:47 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Aspire Scholarship Scheme for a BTech student?

Being a BTech student, you can not apply for Aspire Scholarship Scheme. This scholarship scheme is for those who are undergoing regular PG/M.Ph.l/Ph.D courses of the University Departments/Colleges under the University of Kerala and to the students who have academic excellence in the University Department/Affiliated Colleges. This scholarship scheme is offered by Government of Kerala to provide opportunities to pursue short term internships/projects in institutions other than their home Colleges/University Departments.
12th August 2019, 12:46 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Aspire Scholarship Scheme for a BTech student?

No you are not eligible to apply for the Aspire Scholarship Program being a B Tech student. The reason behind for non eligibility you must see the below facts.

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Aspire Scholarship Scheme:

>> You must be undergoing for regular courses which is mentioned below.

-- PG

--M.Phill

--Ph.D

from the recognized colleges under University of Kerala.

>> This fellowship will be awarded to a candidate only once during a particular course tenure.

>> You can choose a premier institution like CDS, RCC etc as institution.

>> You must undertake the project with in the kerala university or any other university with in the state.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?