9th July 2019, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Atlas Shrugged Essay Contest for a 12th student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in Atlas Shrugged Essay Contest this year. I have completed my 11th and now I have successfully secured promoted to 12th standard. So, I want to know about the eligibility criteria so that I can apply for this contest.

11th July 2019, 01:37 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Atlas Shrugged Essay Contest for a 12th student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in Atlas Shrugged Essay Contest this year. I have completed my 11th and now I have successfully secured promoted to 12th standard. So, I want to know about the eligibility criteria so that I can apply for this contest.

Being a 12th student, you are eligible to apply for the Atlas Shrugged Essay Contest for the year 2019. You have to apply online on or before 19th September, 2019 for the Atlas Shrugged Essay Contest. Students who are studying in Class XII, under graduate students and graduate students are eligible to apply for the Atlas Shrugged Essay Contest. Students from all around the world can apply for the Atlas Shrugged Essay Contest. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
12th July 2019, 11:28 AM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Atlas Shrugged Essay Contest for a 12th student?

Eligibility:-

1. Applicant must be an undergraduate student, a graduate student or a postgraduate student

2. Applicant must attend a university, a four-year college, two-year college or a vocational-tech school.

3. Applicant have both full-time and part-time students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?