9th July 2019, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of Atlas Shrugged Essay Contest will be released?

Hello everyone, I am studying in 12th standard. I want to apply for Atlas Shrugged Essay Contest for this year. Can you please let me know when the notification will be released for this contest? Waiting for your response!

11th July 2019, 01:45 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of Atlas Shrugged Essay Contest will be released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am studying in 12th standard. I want to apply for Atlas Shrugged Essay Contest for this year. Can you please let me know when the notification will be released for this contest? Waiting for your response!

Notification of Atlas Shrugged Essay Contest is already released. Interested and eligible students from around the globe can apply online for the Atlas Shrugged Essay Contest. Last date to apply for the Atlas Shrugged Essay Contest is 19th September, 2019. Winners of the Atlas Shrugged Essay Contest are awarded with cash prizes (1st place – 1 number, 2nd place – 3 numbers, 3rd place – 5 numbers and finalists - 50 numbers). The essay should be between 800 to 1600 words.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?