21st October 2019, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for AWOO Foundation Scholarship 2019?

Hello friends, I want to apply for AWOO Foundation Scholarship 2019. So, I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying for this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!

31st October 2019, 06:32 PM
Quiz Master

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for AWOO Foundation Scholarship 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to apply for AWOO Foundation Scholarship 2019. So, I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying for this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Thank you!
The Eligibility criteria for getting AWOO Scholarship are :

Students studying in Undergraduate /Postgraduate level
Deserving students from low income backgrounds

Selection

The scholarship is awarded after assessing the financial capability and academic performance of the applicant to ensure that it goes to the most deserving and needy scholar.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?