4th November 2016, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of Mysore for studying Abroad? Interest rate charges for studying Abroad?

For applying an Education Loan from State Bank of Mysore, how much maximum amount I can get for studying Abroad? And what will be the interest rates charges for studying Abroad in this Bank's Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  2. Detailed information about Bank interest rates scheme against an Education Loan to study Abroad?
  3. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur for Abroad studies?
  4. Interest rates scheme against an Education Loan in Punjab National Bank for studying in Abroad?
  5. Interest rate charges under State Bank of Patiala Education Loan for MS course in Abroad? Eligibility to apply?
  6. Bank Education loan scheme to study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad?
  7. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of Kotak Mahindra Bank for International CFA course?
  8. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Vijaya Bank to study Abroad? Maximum amount disbursement under this Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Interest rates charges under State Bank of Travancore Education Loan scheme?
  10. What penalty is imposed if interest is not paid on time under State Bank of Travancore Education Loan scheme?
  11. Rate of Interest under Vijaya Bank Education Loan to study Abroad? Does they offer concession to girls?
  12. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount? -- [New]
  13. Can I get concession in Interest rate of Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad being an OBC student?
  14. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is there a range on Interest rate charge under Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is there any difference in interest rate charges to study MBA in India and in Abroad?
  17. Whether Bank restrict to work part time under an Education Loan scheme in case of study Abroad?
  18. Maximum Loan amount to be taken in State Bank of India Education Loan? Interest rates against this Education Loan?
6th November 2016, 11:42 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of Mysore for studying Abroad? Interest rate charges for studying Abroad?

The maximum amount offered under Education loan scheme of State Bank of Mysore for studying Abroad is Rs. 40 lakhs. The margin for studies in Abroad is 15%. Interest rate charges for studies in Abroad is for Above 20 lacs to 40 lacs is MCLR+2.25 = 11.70%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?