5th August 2019, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2019?

Hello Sir, I came to know that CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2019 is published. I want to apply for this scholarship. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying for this scholarship. Please let me know immediately.

10th August 2019, 12:37 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I came to know that CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2019 is published. I want to apply for this scholarship. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying for this scholarship. Please let me know immediately.

Eligibility to apply for the CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2019 is given below:

The CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship Scheme is open only for girl students

Students should be a native of Kerala

Students who are belongs to the Muslim, Latin and Converted Christian communities

Students studying in the Graduation or Higher courses in Government / Aided institutions

Students who have secured admission in the self financing colleges through merit are also eligible to apply

Students should have obtained at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination

Student’s annual family income should not be over Rs 8 lakh

Students who are eligible for hostel stipend will not be eligible for the scholarship

Details are available at the website link given Click Here
11th August 2019, 01:01 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility to apply for CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2019:

1) Applicants should be belong to Muslim, Latin, Converted Christian community and should be a native of Kerala.
2) Applicants should be a GIRL student studying for Graduation or Higher courses in Govt./ Aided Institution.
3) Applicants must have pursued and got admission to Self financing colleges from merit seat
4) Applicants must have scored 50% or above in the qualifying Examination.
5) Applicants family income should be not more than
5. Family Annual income should be below 8 Lakhs.

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?