17th February 2019, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for SVM Baghmara Alumni Scholarship?

Hello Sir, my son is studying in 7th standard and I want him to apply for SVM Baghmara Alumni Scholarship. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for him to apply for this scholarship? Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

21st February 2019, 09:02 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for SVM Baghmara Alumni Scholarship?

Eligibility to apply for SVM Baghmara Alumni Scholarship:

The candidate must be a student of SVM Baghmara School, Dhanbad studying in class 9th to 12th.

The candidate's annual family income should be less than INR 4 Lakh from all sources.

The candidate must have scored at least 70% or more marks in the last qualifying examination.

Being a 7th standard student, your son is not eligible to apply for SVM Baghmara Alumni Scholarship.

Last edited by ppsahu; 22nd February 2019 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Remove *
21st February 2019, 11:09 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, my son is studying in 7th standard and I want him to apply for SVM Baghmara Alumni Scholarship. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for him to apply for this scholarship? Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!
SVM Baghmara Alumni Scholarship eligibility criteria are given below:

• Students must be studying in Class 9th to 12th SVM Baghmara School, Dhanbad
  • Students must have obtained a minimum 70% marks in the last qualifying examination
  • Students’ annual family income (total) should be less than Rs 4,00,000 from all sources
22nd February 2019, 11:03 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for SVM Baghmara Alumni Scholarship is mentioned below:-

—> You should be a student of SVM Baghmara School, Dhanabad studying in Class 9 to 12.

—> You should have secured at least 70% aggregate marks in the last qualifying examination.

—> Your family annual income should be less than Rs. 4 lakhs from all sources.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?