4th April 2019, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Debesh-Kamal Scholarship?

Dear Sir, I want to apply in Debesh-Kamal Scholarship. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

9th April 2019, 04:22 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Debesh-Kamal Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I want to apply in Debesh-Kamal Scholarship. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

Eligibility to apply for the Debesh-Kamal Scholarship is given below:

Candidates must have uniformly good academic record with first class marks at the Post Graduate Honors level

Candidates should not ordinarily be more than 30 years of age. However, exceptions available for short term post graduate or postdoctoral researchers

The preferred subjects of study / research are humanities and basic sciences or other disciplines like social sciences and applied sciences and technology
10th April 2019, 12:41 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Debesh-Kamal Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those candidates who interested to apply for Debesh-Kamal Scholarship must satisfy the below criteria,

- Applicants must be Citizen of India.

- Applicants must be got admission in Master’s degree from an Indian University/ College and also confirms their admission in that particular University.

- Applicant must have a good academic record.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?