4th April 2019, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Debesh-Kamal Scholarship

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Debesh-Kamal Scholarship. But I don’t know about the important dates of this scholarship for this session. I would like to know about the important dates first. Please tell me immediately.

9th April 2019, 01:56 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Debesh-Kamal Scholarship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Debesh-Kamal Scholarship. But I don’t know about the important dates of this scholarship for this session. I would like to know about the important dates first. Please tell me immediately.

Debesh-Kamal Scholarship is offered by the Ramakrishna Mission Institute of Culture, Kolkata. Debesh-Kamal Scholarships are offered to deserving students for pursuing higher education / research abroad.

Important dates of Debesh-Kamal Scholarship are given below:

Last date to apply for the scholarship – 30th April, 2019
10th April 2019, 12:24 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Important dates of Debesh-Kamal Scholarship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can have to submit application form on or before 30/04/2019. You can download application form through the official website i.e. http://sriramkarishna.org.

Here I have attached the application form.

Postal Address:

To the Secretary,
Ramakrishna Mission Institute of Culture,
Gol Park, Kolkata 700 029,
And the envelopes must carry the inscription as “Debesh-Kamal Scholarship”.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?