4th April 2019, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Debesh-Kamal Scholarship?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for Debesh-Kamal Scholarship. So, I would like to know that what are the documents required to apply in this scholarship? Can you please let me know about the documents? Please let me know immediately.

9th April 2019, 01:41 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Debesh-Kamal Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply for Debesh-Kamal Scholarship. So, I would like to know that what are the documents required to apply in this scholarship? Can you please let me know about the documents? Please let me know immediately.

Documents required for the Debesh-Kamal Scholarship are given below:

Financial / Tax Documents

Attested copy of the proof of age

Proof of acceptance / enrollment to the university abroad

Passport size photograph

Bank Draft for Rs 100 in favor of the Secretary, Ramakrishna Mission Institute of Culture

Research students have to submit an outline of their research project
10th April 2019, 12:45 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Debesh-Kamal Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Documents required to apply for Debesh-Kamal Scholarship:

- Applicant must submit all previous academic mark sheet and related certificates.

- Applicant must also submit additional certificate related to the field for which you opted for your higher education.

- Applicant must attach passport size photograph in the application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?