4th May 2019, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Development Credit Bank Education Loan Scheme for ITI aspirant? Documents required to apply?

I am interested to study ITI course after my 10th standard. For this course I want to apply an education loan from Development Credit Bank. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to apply an education loan from this bank. And also let me know about the documents which are required for applying.

24th May 2019, 06:58 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Development Credit Bank Education Loan Scheme for ITI aspirant? Documents required to apply?

No .you can't go for study loan in development credit bank for Education loan. The reason behind for this is, development credit bank can only give education loan for some specific courses which includes post graduation courses , graduation courses which are recognized .

Eligibility required for Education loan in development credit bank :

<> You should be a citizen of india.

<> You must have got admission through entrance exam in recognized institutes or universities.

<> Based on the quantum of loan you have to mortgage the property.

<> Parent/ guardian should be the coapplicant for student as applicant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?