7th June 2019, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Indian Bank Education Loan Scheme for ITI aspirant? Documents required to apply?

I am interested to study ITI course after my 10th standard. For this course I want to apply an education loan from Indian Bank. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to apply an education loan from this bank. And also let me know about the documents which are required for applying.

10th June 2019, 08:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Indian Bank Education Loan Scheme for ITI aspirant? Documents required to apply?

First of all you need to secure admission at a recognised ITI institute and then approach the nearest bank branch to apply for education loan. Just make sure you have got a guarantor to apply for the education along with you.

You will need documents like admission confirmation letter, ID proof, Address proof, bank statements, PAN card, Aadhar card, income proof of guarantor, etc when you are applying for the education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?