21st September 2018, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Indian Bank Education Loan Scheme for ITI aspirant? Documents required to apply?

I am interested to study ITI course after my 10th standard. For this course I want to apply an education loan from Indian Bank. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to apply an education loan from this bank. And also let me know about the documents which are required for applying.

12th August 2022, 02:31 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Indian Bank Education Loan Scheme for ITI aspirant? Documents required to apply?

Eligibility

Must be an Indian citizen

Must have secured admission in a recognised university in a professional course or technical or medical or diploma course on the basis of merit or entrance

The college in which admission has been secured must have good placement record

One can apply for INR 10 lacs for Indian colleges and INR 20 lacs for abroad colleges

For loans upto 4 lacs no collateral security is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?