14th September 2019, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chatravriti Yojana 2019?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chatravriti Yojana of 2019. I came to know that this scholarship is available now. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for this scholarship. Please tell me asap.

18th September 2019, 02:01 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chatravriti Yojana 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chatravriti Yojana of 2019. I came to know that this scholarship is available now. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for this scholarship. Please tell me asap.

Eligibility to apply for the Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chatravriti Yojana is given below:

>> Applicant must be the citizen of Himachal Pradesh

>> Applicant must have passed Class X examinations

>> Applicant must belong to the Scheduled Caste (SC) category

>> Applicant must have secured admission in Class XI or any professional or technical courses after Class X in a recognized institute within the state or outside the state
25th September 2019, 01:07 PM
Agricultist

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chatravriti Yojana 2019?

Eligibility:--

Candidate should belongs to Himachal Pradesh (HP).

Candidate should have passed 10th with recognized school.

Candidate should belong to the SC category.

Candidate should have secured admission in 11th or any professional or technical courses after 10th in a recognized college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?