22nd February 2014, 01:58 PM
komala sai prasanna

Summer internship for M.sc Electronics & Instrumentation

Hello,

I am student of M.sc Electronics & Instrumentation(1 year). My field of intrest are(VLSI,Embedded & Product designing). I am intrested to do my intenship in central government instutions such as ECIL,BHEL & Hindustan Aeronautics Limited . Am i eligible for such intenships ? Please can you let me know the process of applying & last date of application.

Related Questions:
  1. How get an internship from L&T?
  2. Procedure to apply for summer internship? List of the companies available for electronics and instrumentation students after 4th semester
  3. How to pursue summer internship in NTPC SIPAT?
  4. Where can I apply for summer internship for 1-2 months? I am a 3rd year B.Tech undergraduate
  5. Which core companies should I consider for internship while doing Electronics and Instrumentation?
  6. Companies which give summer internship? How to apply for them?
  7. Which are the good electronics companies offering summer internship for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students?
  8. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. In which company should I apply for internship after passing engineering from electronics and instrumentation
  10. How should I get internship in L&T?
  11. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  12. Procedure for doing Summer Training in L&T and DLF?
  13. Recommended training institutes for Electronics & Instrumentation?
  14. How may I get details about ECE related summer internship programs? How can I apply for the internship programs?
  15. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  16. Institutes offering MSC(Electronics and Instrumentation)?
  17. How to do summer internship? Which core companies are giving summer internship?
  18. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Hyderabad while doing B.Tech Electronics and Communication at SVNIT in Surat? How many days will be the internship?
13th March 2014, 12:23 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer internship for M.sc Electronics & Instrumentation

It is good to see that you are pursuing higher studies in the field of Electronics. This is a field which is not yet developed in our country and needs good researchers and technicians for the development of this field. VLSI and Embedded system are the fields which has huge scope in the future.

You can definitely do internships in these fields. Since you are well qualified so you can get internship opportunity easily. You can definitely get internship opportunities in central government organizations especially PSUs like ECIL, BHEL, HAL, etc. In order to avail the internship you need to apply for it either through online when the application forms will be available or by writing to the HR of the concerned company giving a reference in your application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?