30th August 2020, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for DRDO-DLRL Hyderabad Junior Research Fellowship 2020?

Hello, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in DRDO-DLRL Hyderabad Junior Research Fellowship this year. I have done MTech in Mechanical. So, I want to know about the eligibility criteria so that I can apply for this fellowship.

31st August 2020, 11:50 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for DRDO-DLRL Hyderabad Junior Research Fellowship 2020?

Eligibility to apply for DRDO-DLRL Hyderabad Junior Research Fellowship 2020:-

> Not be more than 28 years of age as on the closing date.

> Graduate degree in professional course (BE/BTech) in first division with NET/GATE, OR

> Old post graduate degree in professional course (ME/MTech) with the first division both at graduate and postgraduate level.
31st August 2020, 01:04 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for DRDO-DLRL Hyderabad Junior Research Fellowship 2020?

The eligibility required to apply for DRDO-DLRL Hyderabad Junior Research Fellowship 2020 is given below:-

1)You must have completed Graduation in any professional course i.e, BE or B.Tech in first division with NET or GATE.
2)You should not be more than 28 years of age as of the closing date of application.
31st August 2020, 03:14 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply:-

To be eligible, an applicant must:-

Not be more than 28 years of age as on the closing date.

Hold a graduate degree in professional course ( BE / B tech ) in first division with NET / GATE or

Hold a postgraduate degree in professional course ( ME/ MTech ) with first division both at graduate and postgraduate level.
31st August 2020, 03:43 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Arrow Re: Eligibility to apply for DRDO-DLRL Hyderabad Junior Research Fellowship 2020?

Eligibility
To be eligible, an applicant must:

-Not be more than 28 years of age as on the closing date
-Hold a graduate degree in professional course (BE/BTech) in first division with
NET/GATE, OR
-Hold a postgraduate degree in professional course (ME/MTech) with first
division both at graduate and postgraduate level.
Benefits:
The selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend of INR 31,000 plus HRA as per DRDO rules
31st August 2020, 03:54 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organisation) -DLRL (Defence Electronics Research Laboratory) Hyderabad Junior Research Fellowship 2020 is Candidate must have passed Graduate Degree in professional course (B.E/ B.Tech) in first division with NET/ GATE, OR Post Graduate Degree in professional course (M.E/ M.Tech) in first division both at Graduate and Post Graduate level. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 28 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their Official website https://www.drdo.gov.in/.
31st August 2020, 05:17 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for DRDO-DLRL Hyderabad Junior Research Fellowship 2020 are as follows:-
Candidate age should not be more than 28 years till the deadline.
Candidate must holds a graduate degree in professional course (BE/B.Tech) with first division along with NET/GATE.
Or,
Candidate must holds a Postgraduate degree in professional course (ME/M.Tech) with first division.
31st August 2020, 05:36 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for DRDO-DLRL Hyderabad Junior Research Fellowship 2020 are as follows:-

1. Age Limit:- Upto 28 Years before last date of application.

2. Bachelor's degree holder (BE/BTech) in first division with NET/GATE valid score.

or

Master's degree holder (ME/MTech) with first division both at the graduate and postgraduate level.
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf download-form_1On137.pdf
31st August 2020, 06:47 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to apply for DRDO-DLRL Hyderabad Junior Research Fellowship 2020 is as following.

1. An applicant must be graduate from recognized board or university.
2. An applicant must have post graduation degree from recognized board or university.
3. Candidate age should be less than 28 years as on 20/9/2020.
31st August 2020, 07:31 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° An applicant must not be more than 28 years of age as on the closing date.

°°° An applicant must hold a graduate degree in professional course ( BE/BTech) in first division with GATE/NET,

OR

°°° An applicant must hold a postgraduate degree ( BE/BTech) in professional course with first division both at graduate at post graduate level.
31st August 2020, 07:51 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for DRDO-DLRL Hyderabad Junior Research Fellowship 2020 is given below.

1. Candidate must be less than 28 years .
2. Candidate must hold BTech degree in 1st division along with valid score of GATE/NET.
3. Candidate must hold MTech degree in 1st division.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?