9th July 2020, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for the DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Hi friends, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in the DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory Junior Research Fellowship of this year. I am studying in 12th standard and I need to know about the eligibility for me. Kindly help me to know about the eligibility criteria.

11th July 2020, 06:17 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Eligibility to apply for the DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory Junior Research Fellowship 2020:-

B E/ BTech degree in computer science / computer engineering / information science / electrical/ electronics / telecommunication /instrumentation in first division from AICTE accredited Institute or University with CSIR - UGC NET / GATE qualification

OR

Postgraduate degree in professional course (ME/ MTech in computer science/computer engineering / information science/ electrical / electronics / telecommunication / instrumentation in first division both from AICTE accredited Institute or University.

Age limit:-
Be below 28 years of age as on the last date of application.
11th July 2020, 06:55 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Eligibility to apply for the DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory Junior Research Fellowship 2020 are as follows:-

Candidate must holds a BE/B.Tech degree with at least 60% aggregate in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Service with CSIR-UGC (NET)/GATE qualification.
Or,
Candidate must holds a postgraduate (ME/M.Tech) degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/ Information Service with at least 60% aggregate in graduate and postgraduate level.
Or,
Candidate must holds a BE/B.Tech degree in Electrical/Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Instrumentation Engineering with at least 60% aggregate at both graduate and postgraduate level.
Or,
Candidate must holds a ME/M.Tech degree in Electrical/Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Instrumentation Engineering with at least 60% aggregate at both graduate and postgraduate level.

Candidate age should be not more than 28 years on the last date of application.
11th July 2020, 07:54 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° An applicant must hold a first division B.tech degree in Computer Science / computer engineering / Information Service with CSIR-UGC(NET) /GATE qualification

OR

°°° An applicant must hold a post graduate degree in Computer Science / computer engineering / Information Service with the first division at both graduate and postgraduate level.

OR

°°° An applicant must hold B tech degree in electrical / electronics / telecommunication / Instrumentation engineering in first division with CSIR-UGC(NET) /GATE qualification,

OR

°°° An applicant must hold a postgraduate degree in electrical / electronics / telecommunication / Instrumentation Engineering with first division at both graduate and postgraduate level.

°°° The candidate must be below 28 years of age as on the last date of application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?