9th July 2020, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria under DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Hello everyone, I am planning to apply for the DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory Junior Research Fellowship. I came to know about this fellowship programme and became interested in it. I just want to know about the criteria for selection of this fellowship programme. Please tell me immediately.

11th July 2020, 06:07 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria under DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Selection criteria under DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory Junior Research Fellowship 2020:-

Selection will be based on the the applicant's performance in the interview. The date, time, venue and mode of the interview will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates by post and email.
11th July 2020, 07:45 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria under DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory Junior Research Fellowship 2020

°°°° Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.

°°°° The date time and venue and mode of the interview will be intimated to the shortlisted candidate by post and email.
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf DYSL-CT_JRF_Advt.pdf
12th July 2020, 02:48 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Selection criteria under DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory Junior Research Fellowship 2020 as follows:-

1. Shortlisted will be called for interview and intimidated by mail and post for the interview.

2. The final selection will be done on the basis of interview performance.
12th July 2020, 11:30 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Selection criteria under DRDO Young Scientist Laboratory Junior Research Fellowship 2020 are as mentioned below:-
Selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the Interview.

Note - Date, time, venue and mode of the interview will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates by post and e-mail.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?