15th September 2019, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an education loan in City Union Bank Limited to study PhD? Is there any processing charge?

Hi, I want to study PhD. I am going to apply for an education loan in City Union Bank Limited. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an education loan in this bank. Kindly tell me if there is a processing fee under an education loan scheme of this bank?

21st September 2019, 01:04 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an education loan in City Union Bank Limited to study PhD? Is there any processing charge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I want to study PhD. I am going to apply for an education loan in City Union Bank Limited. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an education loan in this bank. Kindly tell me if there is a processing fee under an education loan scheme of this bank?

Eligibility to apply for an education loan in City Union Bank Limited to pursue a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) is given below:

>> Student should be an Indian Resident

>> Student should have secured the admission to the Doctor of Philosophy course through an entrance test or merit based selection process

>> Student should have secured the admission in a recognized college or university

>> Student should have a decent academic record

Details are available at the website link given Click Here

There are no processing charges or upfront charges collected for studies in India under City Union Bank Education Loan scheme. For abroad studies – processing charges @ 0.20%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?