23rd June 2019, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank to study MBA? Is there any processing charge?

I want to study MBA. For, this I am going to apply an education loan in Andhra Bank. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply an education loan in this bank. And is processing fee there in this bank for education loan?

25th June 2019, 02:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank to study MBA? Is there any processing charge?

Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank to study MBA;

You should be a resident of India.

You should have secured admission to Should have secured admission to MBA course in recognized institutions in India or Abroad through Entrance Test/ Merit Based selection process.

In such case where admission is not through entrance examination and secured marks in qualifying examination are the only criterion in the qualifying academic examination, the minimum qualifying marks should be at least 65% in total.

Andhra Bank does not charges any processing fee to sanction the education loan.

More details;
https://www.andhrabank.in/english/EduLoans.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?