24th April 2018, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra to study BBA? Is there any processing charge?

I want to study Bachelor of Business Administration. For, this I am going to apply an education loan in Bank of Maharashtra. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply an education loan in this bank. And is processing fee there in this bank for education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in HDFC Bank to study BJMC? Is there any processing charge? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in UCO Bank to study BHM? Is there any processing charge?
  3. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Vijaya Bank to study BTech? Is there any processing charge?
  4. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India to study MBBS? Is there any processing charge? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in SBI to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication? Details of processing charge?
  6. Whether Bank of Baroda charges processing fee of Education Loan?
  7. Processing fee of Dhanlaxmi Bank Education Loan scheme to study Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in Dena Bank to study BBA? Documents required to apply?
  9. Processing fee under Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  11. Whether Corporation Bank charges processing fee for an Education Loan?
  12. Is processing fee available under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of Mysore? How to apply online?
  13. Is there any processing charge available under PNB Saraswati Education Loan Scheme?
  14. Eligibility to take an Education Loan against family property from Bank of Maharashtra?
  15. How much time it will take to approve Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra?
  16. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra?
  17. Drawbacks of Bank Education Loan for BBA(H) aspirant?
  18. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra for B.Pharma course?
6th June 2018, 08:49 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra to study BBA? Is there any processing charge?

To apply for an education loan in Bank of Maharashtra, you should have secured admission in Diploma/ Degree course in a recognised college/ university. There are no processing charges under education loan offered by Bank of Maharashtra.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?