24th August 2019, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Fair and Lovely Career Foundation Nepal Scholarship 2019?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Fair and Lovely Career Foundation Nepal Scholarship 2019. I would like to know about the procedure to apply for this scholarship. I don’t know how to apply for this Fair and Lovely Career Foundation Nepal Scholarship Please let me know as soon as possible.

28th August 2019, 08:26 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Fair and Lovely Career Foundation Nepal Scholarship 2019?

Procedure to apply for Fair and Lovely Career Foundation Nepal Scholarship 2019 are as follows:-

Click on "Apply Now" and register by Gmail, Facebook or any other email id.
Fill the 6-step form.

Provide personal details, academic details, reference details etc. correctly.

The applicants have to write their responses to three subjective type questions in about 300 words each, describing themselves, why they have decided to pursue the chosen course of study and how this scholarship will help them.

Submit the completed application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?