9th July 2019, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for The Hans Foundation Fellowship Program for BTech graduate?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply in The Hans Foundation Fellowship Program. But I don’t know about it’s eligibility criteria. I have completed my BTech. Can you please let me know about it’s eligibility to apply? Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

15th July 2019, 11:54 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for The Hans Foundation Fellowship Program for BTech graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply in The Hans Foundation Fellowship Program. But I don’t know about it’s eligibility criteria. I have completed my BTech. Can you please let me know about it’s eligibility to apply? Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!
Being B.Tech student you are not eligible for The Hans Foundation Fellowship Program. Applicants should be Master degree holder in any discipline from a recognized university to be eligible for Hans Foundation Fellowship Program.

1) Applicants should be an Indian citizen
1) Applicants age should be be 21 to 28 years of age at the time of application.
2) Applicants should be be a Master degree holder in any discipline.
4) Applicant should be prepared to be placed in any part of the country for fellowship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?