3rd July 2019, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

List of scholarships available to study BJMC course in Andhra Pradesh

Hello friends, I am a 12th student. I want to study BJMC course anywhere in Andhra Pradesh. But due to financial problems, I am unable to get admission. Now, I need to know about such scholarships which are provided for BJMC education. If you know then share it to me.

6th July 2019, 12:35 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of scholarships available to study BJMC course in Andhra Pradesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am a 12th student. I want to study BJMC course anywhere in Andhra Pradesh. But due to financial problems, I am unable to get admission. Now, I need to know about such scholarships which are provided for BJMC education. If you know then share it to me.
List of scholarships available to study BJMC course in Andhra Pradesh:

Siksha 'O' Anusandhan Admission Test (SAAT)
Official website -> Click Here !

reuters-Oxford Journalism Fellowship Programme
Official website -> Click Here !

BU Executive Dean's Scholarship
Official website -> Click Here!
15th July 2019, 11:45 AM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of scholarships available to study BJMC course in Andhra Pradesh

List of scholarships:--

BU Executive Dean's Scholarship

Reuters-Oxford Journalism Fellowship Programme

Siksha 'O' Anusandhan Admission Test (SAAT)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?