9th June 2019, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Scholarship Support for a BTech student?

Hello, my son is studying in BTech. I want to apply for HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Scholarship Support for him. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship specially allotted to such students. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

13th June 2019, 06:35 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Scholarship Support for a BTech student?

The candidates applying for HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Scholarship must fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria:-

:- He/She must be studying in class 6 to 12 in private, government or government aided schools .
:-The candidates must be pursuing undergraduate, post-graduate, or Ph.D. courses (full-time or part-time) in colleges or universities recognized under AICTE/UGC/State/Central government.
:- The candidates must be Pursuing Diploma/ITI/Polytechnic course after completing 10th or 12th Standard.
:-He must be facing financial issue due to which he is unable to bear the expenses and is at risk of dropping out of school/college/university.

If you fulfill any of the above mentioned eligibility criteria then you can certainly apply for HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Scholarship through https://www.hdfcbank.com/htdocs/common/ECSS_scholarship.htm.

You would need to click on " Click here" at the bottom of the page to apply for the scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?