9th June 2019, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Scholarship Support a BCom final year student?

Hi friends, I am pursuing my BCom. I am preparing for the final year exam. I want to apply for any scholarship. So, can I apply for HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Scholarship Support, as I am preparing for the final exam?

13th June 2019, 06:32 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Scholarship Support a BCom final year student?

The candidates applying for HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Scholarship must fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria:-

:- He/She must be studing in class 6 to 12 in private, government or government aided schools .
:-The candidates must be pursuing undergraduate, post-graduate, or Ph.D. courses (full-time or part-time) in colleges or universities recognized under AICTE/UGC/State/Central government.
:- The candidates must be Pursuing Diploma/ITI/Polytechnic course after completing 10th or 12th Standard.
:-He must be facing financial issue due to which he is unable to bear the expenses and is at risk of dropping out of school/college/university.

If you fulfill any of the above mentioned eligibility criteria then you can certainly apply for HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Scholarship.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?