9th June 2019, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Scholarship Support?

Respected Sir/Madam, I need your help. Actually I want to apply for HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Scholarship Support. But I don’t know about the procedure that how I can apply for this scholarship. Can you please help me to know about the procedure for applying in this scholarship?

13th June 2019, 06:38 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Scholarship Support?

The procedure to apply for HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Scholarship Support is given below:-
1)You would need to visit the website https://www.hdfcbank.com/htdocs/common/ECSS_scholarship.htm.

2)After that click on " Click here" at the bottom of the page to apply for the scholarship.

3)A new page will open, you will need to fill all your details and the reason to apply for the HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Scholarship.

4)Once done, you will need to upload all the relevant documents and click on "Submit".

List of documents required to upload
:-Last year's mark sheets
:-Admission Proof of the university
:-Bank details of the educational institution
:-Income Proof
:-Documents as Proof of Crisis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?